Addressing The Top 5 Gaps in DLP
- Protect your data without the hassle of data tagging
- Immediately detect the mishandling of sensitive data
- Reduce false positives
- Deliver continuous training for users on data security policy
- Rapidly investigate and resolve risk exposure
Download white paper
Cloud Adoption and WFH Trends are Stressing Legacy DLP
- It's Not Easy For Organizations to Find the Right DLP Solution
Implementing a data protection strategy while enabling collaboration and SaaS adoption is increasingly challenging, particularly as organizations embrace work-from-home flexibility.
- Traditional DLP Products Are Not Perfect
Traditional DLP products are unable to keep up with the movement of data in modern enterprises, resulting in numerous coverage gaps that leave your data at risk.