Last updated: October 12, 2020
Cyberhaven is on a mission to help enterprises protect their data and help companies gain complete visibility into the movement of all enterprise data wherever it travels across cloud and on-premises environments. When we refer to Cyberhaven, we mean Cyberhaven, Inc., a US corporation registered in Delaware.
Purpose and scope
- interact with the Cyberhaven website at https://www.cyberhaven.com, or
- attend an event sponsored by Cyberhaven, or
- receive marketing communications from Cyberhaven, or
- are a marketing prospect (anyone whose data Cyberhaven processes for the purpose of assessing customer eligibility).
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Cyberhaven is the controller of your personal data. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we process personal data
Cyberhaven processes personal information in the context of running the company websites. Personal information, such as contact information, is collected from websites, events, partners, and where you have provided it directly to Cyberhaven.
How is private information shared?
We do not sell, rent or trade your data to third parties. We may use third party service providers or partners to help us operate our business. It may be necessary to allow access to your personal information to these third-party service providers or partners for those purposes.
We provide information regarding our business to our auditors. The shared information may contain personal information, but the auditors may not use it outside the purpose of providing their professional services.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
We may transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Personal data collected by Cyberhaven
We may collect personal data about our website users, recipient of marketing communications and marketing prospects. The personal data may include:
- Contact information:
- first and last names
- email addresses
- phone numbers
- company name
- role in the company
- Device information:
- IP address
- browser type
- operating system
- unique device identifiers
- Service data:
- how long you spent on a page or screen
- how you interact with our emails
- date and time
- pages viewed on our websites
- links clicked on our websites
- Third party source data:
- profile information gathered from social networking sites
- information that you have viewed or interacted with our content
- company information
- job titles
- geolocation data
The sources of this third party personal data may include contact enrichment and lead generation providers.
International data transfers
The processing of the personal information subject to your consent occurs in data centers located in the USA.
Certain service providers we integrate with may also process personal data on our behalf and thus transfer it outside your country of residence. We sign a Data Privacy Agreement (DPA) when such transfers occur and we ensure that a transfer agreement is put in place to protect your personal data.
If you are a resident of EU or Switzerland, we will protect your personal data when it is transferred outside of the EU or Switzerland by processing it in a territory which the European Commission has determined provides an adequate level of protection for personal data; or otherwise ensuring appropriate safeguards are put in place.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the EU or Switzerland, your data protection rights are the following:
- you can access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, please email email@example.com.
- you can object or restrict the processing of your personal information; to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- you can opt-out of marketing communications; to do so, either click on `unsubscribe` in the emails from Cyberhaven or if that option is not available, email us at email@example.com.
- you can withdraw the consent you have given to Cyberhaven to process your personal information.
- you can complain to a data protection authority about how Cyberhaven is collecting and using your personal information.
The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding the processing of their personal information. You may request disclosure or deletion of your personal information at any time by contacting Cyberhaven at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your information
At Cyberhaven we care deeply about protecting private information, as this is one of the goals of our product and the cornerstone of our company mission. For more information about how we do it, please visit our security policy.
345 California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94306
+1 (617) 800-9028